UK – Kent – Hever Hotel
Kent Castle Hotel
SIPP Approved – Buy to Let Investment with guaranteed net income of 10% pa for 10 years. IPS are delighted to introduce the latest luxury property opportunity in Kent that ticks all the ‘good investment’ boxes. The Hotel, in the former grounds of a picturesque Castle in Kent offers all you need for your next property purchase.
SIPP Approved Investment
This is easily one of the best Buy to Let property currently on the market and with interest due to rise in the future this is a very secure and appealing investment.
The hotel owner is offering hotel rooms, suites and apartments for sale on a 999 year lease. These are currently being offered on a below RICS valuation basis and represent excellent investment potential both in terms of immediate returns and longer-term capital appreciation. The Hotel is a fully operational hotel with an excellent proven track record and benefits from a leading niche hotel management company at the helm.
Prospective purchasers can reserve for as little as £5,000 and can take advantage of non-status finance of up to 50% of the purchase price. Purchasers are offered the choice of two rental return options: either 50% of the revenue generated by their room/suite/apartment or a fixed rental return of 10% per annum based on the purchase price of their unit.
Also in place for investors are two clearly defined exit strategies:
- Option 1: at the end of four years the hotel owner will buy back the unit at 100% of the original purchase price
- Option 2: at the end of the fifth year, either 100% of the purchase price or 80% of the RICS valuation, whichever is the higher.
- 10 year rental income fixed at 10% net
- Hotel fully operational – no wait for returns to start
- Buyback option offers clear exit strategy
- Prices c30% BMV
- Developer finance available of 50%. This is available on a non-status basis. It will be taken over 10 year period, on a repayment basis at a fixed rate of 5.25%
- Personal Usage Option
- SIPP compliant investment
- Stunning location in historic castle grounds
- Popular Wedding and Conference Venue
- Prices from £180,000
Ideally situated for country breaks, city trips to London, golf and historical visits the hotel has been up and running for several years and now has a reputable European Conference company on board, generating great business for the hotel with increased room and occupancy rates. The hotel also benefits from being a sought-after wedding venue and is popular for business meetings as well as tourism.
Adobe Acrobat document [1.0 MB]
For more information please contact:
|Office Tel:||0844 8006693|