Turkey – Harmony Bay
Harmony Bay – Turkey
Turkey’s only SIPP approved hotel
Set in more than 10 acres of landscaped gardens, this exclusive 5-star resort has been carefully planned to provide a private and relaxing environment for residents. The 5-star leisure and recreation facilities are convenient but never intrusive. The resort has been thoughtfully designed to combine a luxurious lifestyle with a shrewd investment opportunity.
SIPP Approved Resort
- NEW FEATURE – now paying 4% interest on deposit
- NEW FEATURE – new exit strategy. Guaranteed buy back after 5 years at 100% of initial purchase price
- Lifestyle properties and SIPP suitable properties available
- Luxury 5-Star fully furnished properties with magnificent panoramic sea and mountain views
- Multi-award winning developer – Harmony Bay Resort & Spa is the group’s fourth resort
- Prices ranging from just £49,000 up to £98,000
- 8% rental assurance is provided for the first 2 years to offer total owner convenience and peace of mind as the resort becomes more established
- SIPP suitable – you can buy with your pension fund and save up to 40% as a result
- Re-sales office on site to allow you to resell your property at a profit should you wish
- 3 weeks personal usage (excluding SIPP purchases)
- Properties will be fully managed and automatically entered into the resort’s rental programme in year 3 to deliver an anticipated on average return of +10% a year
- Identified as an investment ‘hotspot’ by some of the world’s leading hotel groups and holiday exchange companies
- All properties are freehold tenure and benefit from a comprehensive government-bonded 10-year building guarantee
For more information please feel free to contact us using the contact page.
Adobe Acrobat document [3.7 MB]
For more information please contact:
|Office Tel:||0844 8006661|
Please do note SIPPs are only suitable for individuals that take an active interest in their investments and have the time available to do this on a regular basis.
The value of any investments can go down as well as up and you might not get back what you put in.
You may have difficulty selling any investment at a reasonable price and in some circumstances it might be difficult to sell at any price.
International Property Success Ltd. are not authorised or regulated by the financial services authority. International Property Success Ltd. does not provide any financial or investment advice. We strongly recommend that you seek appropriate professional advice before entering into any contract.
Do not invest unless you have carefully thought about whether you can afford it and whether it is right for you and if necessary consult with a professional adviser in accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. These products are not regulated by the FSA or covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, you will not have access to the financial ombudsman service.