St Lucia – Freedom Bay
Freedom Bay is located in Malgretoute on the warm west coast of St Lucia, an island of unparalleled beauty. The island is the “undiscovered” gem of the Caribbean yet has it all – mountainous terrain, rain forests, coral reefs, eternal sunshine, a hospitable culture and an established global infrastructure with direct flights from both the UK and the US.
The Freedom Bay eco-luxury resort development will include: an international branded five star hotel with 29 detached one and two-bedroom hotel villas each with their own pool, an exclusive private residential estate of 50 three and four bedroom super luxury villas and 94 various sized apartments, all with hotel concierge service.
SIPP Approved Resort
The hotel will have five-star facilities including three restaurants, lair, library, chill-out and cocktail bars, epicure deli, marine jetty, tennis club, diving school and rainforest spa and a wellness centre built around a natural waterfall.
There are no hotel rooms, guests stay in detached private pool beach or cliff villas, a naturally modern interpretation of the beach bungalow experience, providing generous personal space, modern design and an uncompromising standard of luxury in which to greet another day in paradise.
The private residences will each include a private infinity swimming and reflecting pool, access to the beach, private gardens, outdoor showers and dining areas, entertainment decking and the most up-to-date intelligent home technology.
Freedom Bay sits on 77 acres of a listed UNESCO world heritage site. The lush hillside site is at the foothills of the iconic Pitons of St. Lucia near Malgretoute on the warm west coast of the island and undulates down to a white sandy beach within its own bay.The architecture of Freedom Bay reflects and respects the natural environment. All the properties are integrated and orientated around the natural features of this World Heritage site, whether a waterfall, a stream or a magnificent tree.
It is these indigenous elements that will make these properties unique.
The exteriors will be naturally modern, maximising outdoor living areas and bringing external elements inside. Each home will create an individual statement with a pedigree and character. The texture of natural sustainable materials, large decked chill-out areas, infinity pools whose reflections remind you of the beauty of the world. Every window forms a new perspective, a fresh inspirational vista of the Caribbean Sea or the Pitons.
- A world class, low density, eco-luxury beach resort on the tropical island of St Lucia.
- A strategic development fully supported by the Government of Saint Lucia.
- Luxurious living through iconic design and exemplary service.
- A lush 77 acre prime site at the foot of the iconic Pitons of St Lucia
- A UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Development of an international branded five-star hotel with
- 29 detached one and two-bedroom hotel villas.
- An exclusive private residential estate comprising three and four-bedroom
- Super luxury villas and 94 various sized apartments.
- Hotel operated and managed by award winning Six Senses Resorts and Spas Group.
- Structured fractional ownership scheme to suit both investors and lifestyle.
- 25% discount on front-line Phase 1 hotel villas for a limited period.
- Weekly fractions for personal usage or to rent.
- If purchasers choose to rent we offer an 8% rental guarantee for up to 3 years and
- 50% of hotel villa occupancy income after the guarantee.
- Monies held in escrow during build period (estimated at 2 years), earning a guaranteed 6% per annum.
For more information please feel free to contact us using the contact page.
Adobe Acrobat document [2.1 MB]
For more information please contact:
|Office Tel:||0844 800 6661|
Please do note SIPPs are only suitable for individuals that take an active interest in their investments and have the time available to do this on a regular basis.
The value of any investments can go down as well as up and you might not get back what you put in.
You may have difficulty selling any investment at a reasonable price and in some circumstances it might be difficult to sell at any price.
International Property Success Ltd. are not authorised or regulated by the financial services authority. International Property Success Ltd. does not provide any financial or investment advice. We strongly recommend that you seek appropriate professional advice before entering into any contract.
Do not invest unless you have carefully thought about whether you can afford it and whether it is right for you and if necessary consult with a professional adviser in accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. These products are not regulated by the FSA or covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, you will not have access to the financial ombudsman service.